Re: Are all travel plans made?

From Norway, a few of us at least are planning to go by train Oslo -
Stockholm, and then boat to Helsinki. We're still awaiting another couple of weeks to order tickets, though.

Karianne

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joachim Breitner" <nomeata@debian.org>
To: <debconf5-event@liw.iki.fi>; "Aigars Mahinovs" <aigarius@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 17, 2005 1:06 PM
Subject: Re: Are all travel plans made?

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 17.04.2005, 13:43 +0300 schrieb Aigars Mahinovs:
On 4/16/05, Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org> wrote:
> I'm suprised that this mailing list ist so quiet. Does that mean that
> most attendees have made their travel arrangements (and I should do so,
> too), or that most attendees are like me a bit lazy there and just wait
> for something to happen?
>
> I'm still considering the various "socialized" ways of travel, > including
> car/interrail via Rostock and interrail via Stockholm.

Other options include:
* car via Baltic states, ferry to HEL
* rynair/easyjet to Riga, bus to Tallin, ferry to HEL

That would allow me and my friend to join you on the route in Riga.

That would be of course an interesting opinion. Can you check prices for
these options, and departure cities for ryanair/easyjet?

Thanks
Joachim
--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner