Re: Accommodation?

On Wed, Apr 06, 2005 at 09:42:41PM +1200, Andrew McMillan wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-04-04 at 18:50 +0200, Andreas Schuldei wrote:
> >
> > we have rented a complete brand new dorm with space for 200
> > people. we only have a limited number of beds (60+) and little
> > furniture and we dont have room-service like we had in brazil. so
> > you would need to either
> > - book a room in a hotel or hostel
> > - give a reason why you need a bed
> > - sleep on your own air mattrass or similar depending on your preferences.
>
> This sounds like there will certainly need to be some of us arranging
> accommodation outside HUT.

not really. it just means that some people have to bring sleeping
bags and (air-)mattrasses. i think this can be sorted out just
fine.

the house is not full yet, we have reached 150 (give or take a
coconut) registrations who want to stay in the house. more will
come and others will cancle...

so i assume we will ask (at reconfirmation) who needs a bed or
who can sleep on his padding/mattrass and sort that out somehow.