Registration / logging in

I'm trying to log in to the system at

http://comas.linux-aktivaattori.org/debconf5/attendees/account

to fill in travel details now I know what flights I'm planning
etc. I've _just_ managed to login after trying lots and lots of
different variations on my normal usernames and passwords. The
password recovery mechanism could do with being much more friendly -
having to remember both user name _and_ email address is more awkward
than necessary. Please could this be changed so just the email address
will do?

Thanks,
Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky,
Tongue-tied & twisted, Just an earth-bound misfit, I...