Re: Traintrip to Debconf

> for example, RyanAir from Frankfuhrt to Tampere and back, but if others

Or GermanWings from Bonn to Helsinki

(which is my choice : Paris->Bonn->Helsinki and back)

However, the GermanWings option was very cheap when booking very early
(Paris<->Bonn for EUR 30 for me). It may be more expensive now,
especially for the Bonn->Helsinki flights.

The advantage of GW is that it flies to/from "real" airports and not lost
airports (I don't know the distance from Tampere to Helsinki but I bet
it may be quite high, thus needing a bus...and extra
costs....). Flying from Paris by RyanAir is not very often a good
option. The "Paris/Beauvais" airport is 100km NW Paris and the bus
costs to central Paris are pretty expensive.

I don't know if the "Cologn/Bonn" airport is convenient for German
users, though. From what I understand, it is more Bonn than Köln...:-)