The DebConf Video Team Needs YOU: training today, 17:30

Hello,

DebConf relies on volunteers to record and stream video. We cover all of
the scheduled content in the main 3 talk rooms, but this takes a lot of
people to make it happen.

Every room needs 6 video volunteers in each talk:
2x Camera Operators
1x Director (Video Mixer)
1x Audio Mixer
1x Talk Meister (to introduce the talks)
1x Room Coordinator

We need your help to do this work. If you're interested, please come to
Lumbardhi today at 17:30. We'll teach you how to do all of these tasks.

Video Team can be a great way to contribute to the conference, and
listen to talks at the same time.

Oh, and we have T-Shirts for volunteers who have completed 3 tasks 😄

- Kyle for the Video Team