[DebConf Announcements] Sunday

== 2019-07-21 ==

== If you don't use your Meal Ticket, please it give back on FrontDesk =
=

If you would like an extra portion of main meal (meat/vegetarian
option), feel free to request one more Meal Ticket at Front Desk.
If you had requested a Meal Ticket in your registration but don't plan
to use it, we appreciate if you return it to Front Desk

=== There's a pool on the roof ===

Please don't be too noisy after 22h in the pool area.
The hotel staff would have close the door for pool area at 22h, but we
convinced them to leave the door open if  we promise them we wouldn't
do noisy there, specially with music because of complains from neighbour
s.

===  Hotel checkout ===

Hotel staff asked us to remind attendees to check out at the hotel
reception when you are leaving to return home.

===  Video Team ===

 - If you want to ask a question in Auditorio, walk to the microphone at
the front. In the small rooms, stand up, and someone will bring you a
microphone. Wait for the microphone before asking your question, so that
remote participants can hear you.
 - Speakers:
    + All Speakers are advised to come early to their talks, as we need
a few minutes to set them up and hopefully. The tight schedule does not
allow for late starts!
    + The VideoTeam has an extensive collection of adaptors, so we can
probably connect to your laptop. We prefer digital video. VGA is our
last choice. If you have no other option than to use VGA in your talk,
make sure to talk to the VideoTeam in advance and come a minimum of 10
minutes before your talk to set up.
 - Volunteers:
   + All volunteers need to come early to their talks, too. Or the room
coordinator will try to replace you.
   + There will be another Video Team training session 13:30 in
videoconferencia.
   + DebConf relies on volunteers to record and stream video. We cover
all of the scheduled content in the main 3 talk rooms, but this takes a
lot of people to make it happen. So, if you're interested, go to that
training session today.

=== Limited seating space in restaurant, continue chat elsewhere after
meail ===

He have 120 seats at hotel restaurant and ~200 attendees
After finish your meal, please leave the table for others.

=== Update your day trip preference! ===

If you have subscribed in more than one day trip option, please
choose just one and remove yourself from the other.

=== Pay for your daytrip (if needed) ===

At least 25 people haven't payed the trip by train for Morretes yet.
Please go to "back desk" and it pay  because we already have a waiting l
ist.

 ===  Cheese and wine party ===

If you bring cheese, wine or good edible stuff from your country, you
can hand to the frontdesk staff. Put the label with the name of cheese
and country. There is a fridge at front desk, please.

- -DebConf Team