[DebConf Announcements] Monday

== 2019-07-22 ==

=== Cheese and Wine party  ===

Don't forget that today (Monday) we will have the traditional Cheese and
Wine party. It wil be at 7:30 pm in the main hall at Universidade
Federal do Paraná (UFPR) besides Estação Shopping mall. Please, hand any
delicacies that you brought from home to the frontdesk staff. Label
cheese and other goodies with name and country of origin before 3 pm.

More information about C&W:
https://debconf19.debconf.org/about/cheese-and-wine-party/

We need volunteers to help preparing the C&W. If you would like to help,
please go to the front desk at 14h.

=== Lunch & Dinner during this week ===

- From Monday to Friday, conference-provided lunch and dinner will be
served at the UTFPR restaurant.

=== Reruns of pt-BR talks ===

We had a software issue on Videoconferência and lost all recordings of t
he
Open Day talks that happened after lunch in that room. We have now
scheduled reruns of some of them on this Monday (July 22th):

- - Debian na vida de uma Operadora de Telecom
  14:30 at Auditório
- - Caninos Loucos: a plataforma nacional de Single Board Computers para I
oT
  17:00 at Auditório

===  Video Team needs YOU ===

DebConf relies on volunteers to record and stream video. We cover all of
the scheduled content in the main 3 talk rooms, but this takes a lot of
people to make it happen. So, if you're interested, come talk to the
video team. We'll train you.

=== Day Trip ===

If you are in the  list of train to Morretes and didn't pay for it yet,
please do that until 1PM on this Monday.

You can choose your trip on https://wiki.debian.org/DebConf/19/DayTrip

- -DebConf Team