[Debconf-announce] Last chance for reimbursements. Please read this time.

As usual, some of you failed at reading email.

A substantial number of people failed to pick up their re-imbursements
today. A smaller number of people showed up to drop off re-imbursement
forms 2 days late.

On Saturday September 22, from 11-12:30 I will be available to hand back
reimbursements for all of the forms that I have now.

If you are just now wanting to file a cash reimbursment form, make sure
you get it and all the supporting documents to front desk by 12:00 noon
on Friday. For anybody that missed the original deadline, we'll try to
have your money on Saturday, but at this late date we can't guarantee
it.

Note that if you handed in a form on Tuesday, this is _NOT_ for
reimbursement from SPI, but only for cash re-imbursement.