[Debconf-announce] Linux kernel BoF at DebConf - Friday 16:00

I've added an ad hoc session for a Linux kernel BoF tomorrow in the
Berlin/London room, 16:00-16:45 CEST (14:00-14:45 UTC).

I'm not sure if this will get video coverage, but if so then remote
participation will be possible.  Links to the video stream are on <
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf15/Videostream> and the IRC
channel is #debconf-berlinlondon on OFTC.

I'll prepare an agenda on Gobby (gobby.debian.org server) before then.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
                                                            - Robert Coveyou