[Debconf-announce] DebConf15: Call for DayTrip Sign-Ups

Dear DC15 participants,

DebConf in Heidelberg is quickly approaching and we're finalising the
DayTrip activities. This year we will provide several options. Most of
them require sign-up (first come first serve).

Please visit the DayTrip wiki page for details and sign up if needed:
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf15/DayTrip

Please note: at the moment the buses for the Brewery are not yet
confirmed. Though you can sign up for the buses, be aware that this
option might still change. There is the possibility to take public
transport, or even to walk to the brewery though.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us:
  IRC:                 #debconf-team @ irc.oftc.net (real-time questions)