Re: USB Port speeds

Hello Thomas,

stream_recording seems to have nailed the issue down.

I did check for firmware updates on Pioneer website but none available at the current time.

I read the man page regarding stream_recording but not sure that I fully understand what the problem is exactly. Since K3B wants to use growisofs does it have some ability to overcome the problem?

One of my intentions for the BD-RE is script control backups under cron. In the CLI scripts I can certainly use xorriso. However, since the backups are very large tar files then error checking becomes more important since tar files are essentially sequential in nature and error stops all read operations Your thoughts on on reliability?

Thank you,
James