xorriso -simply burn ISO image ?

Hi,

I was a happy user of cdrecord / mkisofs 15-10 years ago, but then the
need to burn CDs dropped to 0 so I only passively watched the demise
of those tools from Debian, replacement with wodim / genisofs and
finally general inclination towards this new tool xorriso.

Since squeeze release is approaching, I might be asked to burn some
installation CDs, so I wanted to do it the modern way with xorriso.

man xorriso provided me with gazillion examples (which is fine), but
none described the simplest use case:
  "I have this .iso file and I want to burn it on this CD-R".

Well, to be fair, the example is there:
    xorriso -as cdrecord -v dev=/dev/sr0 blank=as_needed image.iso

As I understand, this is emulating the good old cdrecord (which,
again, is fine), but I would be interested in "pure" xorriso way
without the need to emulate some other program.
Would it be:
    xorriso -indev /tmp/wheezy.iso -outdev /dev/sr0 -blank as_needed
-commit -eject out

Or something else?

Thank you,
Frank