Re: Second case, check if cdrskin also has the problem (result: no)

On 11/11/2010 10:29 PM, Thomas Schmitt wrote:
It appears that the old DVD took one valid session (by growisofs ?)
and only afterwards fell victim to wodim.

You are perhaps right but I cannot remember the old test case in October and the disco was dumped. But since I can reproduce the problem of wodiming a DVD+R DL that is not mountable, I guess we can start from the new start :)

From now on I will reply the email "First Case" if my topic is regard to the wodimmed disco, otherwise I lost track of discussion quickly.