Re: Second case, check if cdrskin also has the problem (result: no)

On 11/11/2010 08:20 PM, Thomas Schmitt wrote:
wodim option -V would bring more insight into the SCSI command
sequence that preceeds the failed command.
(If you got a blank 20 cent media left.)

I got plenty to spoil if you are interested in looking at it. Do you need? Next day I burn another when I am in the office.
What do you get from the failed DVD+R DL when executing again
   dvd+rw-mediainfo /dev/sr1