Re: Second case, check if cdrskin also has the problem (result: no)

Hi,

> > > Errno: 5 (Input/output error), reserve track scsi sendcmd: retryable
error
> > > CDB:  53 00 00 00 00 00 0C 65 40 00
> > > status: 0x0 (GOOD STATUS)

Joerg Schilling:
> This is an impossible result from that command.

At least it is not very plausible.

> Either wodim is broken and does not show the real SCSI command result or
> there is a kernel bug.

The kernel is quite out of suspicion because growisofs and libburn
do work. We all use ioctl(SG_IO) to talk with the Linux 2.6 kernel.
So it is obviously a problem of wodim.

We could learn more from a run with -V.
At least one could evaluate whether inappropriate commands were sent.