Re: Announcing mkisofs 1.13

>> Do you have plans for UDF ?
>> (Problem seems to develop a proper model of how
>>  the components of ECMA-167 form an UDF compliant
>>  graph that implements multi-session.)
>
> I'm considering appliing for GSoC under the GNU umbrella this summer to get
> UDF kicked out.  The ideal would be if someone who's got good understanding
> of this standard will be interested in mentoring this project.
>
> --
> Robert Millan

While I really can't promise much this year, if I can be of any help
with this I will try. I don't have a thorough understanding of the UDF
standard, but know a bit or two about it because I studied it when I
wrote an enchantment ticket against new libisofs we were designing.

Also, I'd encourage working on UDF inside libisofs and eventual
genisofs (CLI-compatible mkisofs-alike tool based on libisofs, but
that's probably a long shot because you seem to want mkisofs :)

And after all this, thank you for all your work, valuable
contributions and insights.

Cheers,
Mario