Re: Announcing mkisofs 1.13

On Fri, Jan 08, 2010 at 08:24:10PM +0100, Thomas Schmitt wrote:
> > bringing it to up-to-date standards, as
> > well as implementing some unique features that are necessary for GRUB,
> > the GNU bootloader.
>
> Would you be interested in cooperating with
> the libburnia project ? (Exchanging knowledge,
> sharing extension features, ...)

Of course.  I'm open to collaboration with all the interested parties,
including libburnia, cdrkit and cdrtools.

> "up-to-date standards" ... would that mean UDF ?

Silly me, I think I forgot to attach the NEWS file!  This basically referred
to items 2 and 3, see attachment.

--
Robert Millan

  "Be the change you want to see in the world" -- Gandhi
New in 1.13:

* Lots of miscellaneous cleanup.

* Support for creating large images (> 4 GiB).

* Support for El Torito without floppy emulation.
(this is the default now; --eltorito-emul-floppy brings back the old
behaviour)

* Support for localization of user messages.

* Support for embedding bootloader code for disk boot on PC/BIOS platforms
(--embedded-boot option).