Re: how to rescue this backup data

在 2010-01-03日的 16:05 +0100,Joerg Schilling写道:
> I recommend you to start with installing recent original software from
>
> ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/cdrecord/alpha/
>
> and then to run "isoinfo -i devname -d" in order to check thether the
> medium contains a ISO-9660 filesystem at all.

I forgot to mention in the first post that I checked the image using
strings(1). It contains all the file names I expect in the backup iso
file system so I assumed it must contain ISO-9660 file system. Correct
me if I am wrong and should double-test. It seems to be made by using
mkisofs, as the following:

> strings backup.iso | head -n 30
CD001
LINUX                           www.eecz.org.cn Backup
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                MKISOFS ISO 9660/HFS FILESYSTEM BUILDER & CDRECORD CD-R/DVD CREATOR (C) 1993 E.YOUNGDALE (C) 1997 J.PEARSON/J.SCHILLING                                                                                                                        2007080723063000 2007080723063000 0000000000000000
2007080723063000

CD001
ABOUTUS
ADMIN