Re: cdrkit 1.1.10 fails to locate libcap

On Sa, 02 Jan 2010, Joerg Schilling wrote:
> Cdrkit is undistributable as it is in conflict with the GPL and the Copyright
> law. Cdrkit is unmaintained since May 6th 2007, so why do you ask for cdrkit?

1. This is a mailing list for CD/DVD writing, not for your personal
   enjoyment. There are other cd burning programs, and it is valid to ask here.

2. Please provide proofs that it is undistributable, or start a suit
   case if you are sure that it is in conflict with Copyright law.

If you continue like that I will request to list master to ban you from
this and other lists hosted here.

Thanks.

Best wishes

Norbert
JAIST, Japan            TU Wien, Austria           Debian TeX Task Force
GLENTIES (pl.n.)
Series of small steps by which someone who has made a serious tactical
error in a conversion or argument moves from complete disagreement to
wholehearted agreement.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff