cdrkit 1.1.10 fails to locate libcap

Hi,

I just found the 1.1.10 update on ftp.debian.org by accident as I'm
tracking cdrkit.org/releases/ - would be nice if releases were made
available through the upstream site as well (or the old releases removed
and a message telling to use ftp.debian.org)

Anyway, it fails to locate my libcap 2.18:

-- Looking for include files HAVE_SYS_CAPABILITY_H
-- Looking for include files HAVE_SYS_CAPABILITY_H - not found.
CMake Error at wodim/CMakeLists.txt:18 (MESSAGE):
  Error: found a Linux system but no libcap header.  Install libcap-dev.

/usr/include/sys/capability.h is there and readable, and I've got other
libcap-using applications building and working fine. I'm pretty clueless
with cmake so if I should provide additional information, let me know.