Re: Wodim: How to read from stdin?

* On 02.01. Joerg Schilling muttered:

> First a question: Why do you like to use defective and illegal
> software like wodim?

> [...]

I do not intend to do so. I never digged into CD-writing in depth,
so your info is appreciated.

I'm running Debian Lenny and have to trust those people to
implement/pack reasonable software which matches there own
guidelines. Since cdrecord (newly wodim) resides in the
stable-tree, I never thought of such problems.

May be this would result in having to change the distro...?!

> I can however tell you why the original software (cdrecord) will
> behave the same way in your case:

> [...]

Thanks for the explanation.

Regards
Til

PS: No Cc: needed. I subscribe to MLs before I post, indicated by