Re: Announcing mkisofs 1.13

Hi,

On Fri, Jan 08, 2010 at 05:30:09PM +0100, Joerg Schilling wrote:

> You also do not mention that the even outdated version of mkisofs you are using
> contains code from me.

This is true (at least for files prototyp.h, fctldefs.h, statdefs.h and
mconfig.h where your name appears).  It's not my intention at all to
neglect your contribution, it just happens that I didn't have all the
information.

If you're so kind to provide a short summary of your improvements in that
version, I'll be glad to add your name in AUTHORS file and give proper
recognition.

--
Robert Millan

  "Be the change you want to see in the world" -- Gandhi