Re: What options should I have for files bigger than 2G ? (cdrecord and mkisofs)

On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 06:44:07PM +0100, Joerg Schilling wrote:

> What is "different"?

Different is not the same.
I don't understand why when I write a large file with cdrecord and
mkisofs it's md5sum change and when I burn it with nero it stay the
same.
So my conclusion is that cdrecord+mkisofs+"my options"+"my linux" have
together a but, which isn't shown with nero+"my linux".

> This is definitely a wrong conclusion.

I am happy for you then, it's so nice to be so certain, unfortunately I
am not. My only conclusion is that on my linux with my hardware nero
works perfectly when cdrecord don't. I was just tring to understand why,
but apparently it's not the right place to seek for answer.

Have a nice day,
--
Grégoire FAVRE http://gregoire.favre.googlepages.com http://www.gnupg.org
               http://picasaweb.google.com/Gregoire.Favre