Re: What options should I have for files bigger than 2G ? (cdrecord and mkisofs)

On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 12:35:41PM +0100, Joerg Schilling wrote:

> You will need to fix mplayer - it seems to be not largefile aware.

No mplayer is fine.

> BTW: The maximum file size for the official DVD-Video DVD format is
> 1 GB - 2048 bytes.

I don't speak about DVD-Video, just Data DVD.

> In case mplayer is able to seek in files that are on a HDD, make a bug
> report against the ISO-9660 filesystem driver of your OS.

??? If I wrote the files with nero then I can perfectly seek with the
resulted burned files ???

Anyway, thank for your answer even if I don't understand you.
--
Grégoire FAVRE http://gregoire.favre.googlepages.com http://www.gnupg.org
               http://picasaweb.google.com/Gregoire.Favre