Re: growisofs burns dvd successfully, but

Hi,

Ingo Krabbe wrote:
> When I eject the DVD and reinsert
> it into the drive the damaged flag is turned on and the DVD cannot mount
> anymore. My Yamaha DVD Player connected to my TV cannot read the DVD too,
> another DVD drive cannot read the DVD.

So it was not properly written.

> As long as I don't eject the drive, the DVD can be mounted and
> dvd+rw-mediainfo reports a good track state.

If in this state the file contents on DVD match
the file contents on hard disk then it is clear
that it is only the RMA which does not get
written properly.
The drive still knows the state of the media and
does not have to read it from RMA until the media
gets ejected.
>From then on, the state and table-of-content
would be lost because the RMA is not properly
readable.

You should try a different drive.