Re: How To Read Volume ID from DVD

These look good.

> Note the subtle differences between -toc line
>  Volume id    : '...'
> and -pvd_info line
>  Volume Id    : ...
>
> Would you prefer quoted output in -pvd_info ?

For the sake of programmatic use, the known delimiters of colon-space
and newline (or whatever) serves as implicit quoting for grepping.
Also it seems to me the norm on such things (/proc files, etc.) is to
list fields without quoting, so aesthetically I'd go with how you have
it now.

Much thanks. I think it's been too long there's been no (apparent,
convenient) way to access these fields.