Re: Weird problem with RHEL5 isofs driver when using mkisofs -x --exclude options

On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 10:13 PM, Joerg Schilling
<Joerg.Schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de> wrote:
> Giulio Orsero <giulioo@gmail.com> wrote:

>> # uname -r
>> 2.6.18-92.1.6.el5
>> # mkisofs -version
>> mkisofs 2.01 (cpu-pc-linux-gnu)
>> (I tried stock 2.01.01a42 with no change)

> You are NOT using mkisofs and this is the reason for your problems.
> Your problem is unknown with the original software.

As I wrote above, I also tried stock/unpatched mkisofs 2.01.01a42
straight from your website.
I understand this is likely NOT to be a mkisofs issue, but since the
problem is so strange I'd like to know if someone else is able to
reproduce it or about any ideas before I file a bug with the
CENTOS/RHEL bugzilla, since I think more people know about isofs here.

Thanks.

--
giulioo@pobox.com