Support for Lightscribe devices?

Step 1: Using wodim to write a DVD.
Step 2: Notice a line in the -v output directing me to "HINT: use dvd+rw-mediainfo from dvd+rw-tools for information extraction."
Step 3: enter 'dvd+rw-tools' into google.
Step 4: follow link to http://freshmeat.net/projects/dvdrw-tools/ .
which is where I found your address and an apparent expertise with DVD media.

So, I'm curious to learn if there is anybody working on support for Lightscribe devices in linux-land? I recently installed such a device. I've also used the (very limited) interface provided for linux by the "Lightscribe-people" just to verify that the device functions. (It does!)

However, I'm suffering from platform envy and look forward to the kind of full-DVD imaging supplied to the Windows(tm) world. (Wine can't seem to find the DVD unless it is mounted at which point it is no longer available for output.)

Can/will you direct me towards any work going on in this arena?

Thanks,
JoRoPo - Fedora 8, Main-frame developer.