Re: [cdwrite] Re: More Dual-Layer burning oddities

Thomas Schmitt wrote:
> Probably CJ Kucera did not test cdrskin or xorriso yet.
> I assume he is happy with his cdrecord workaround.

Yeah, sorry - I've been meaning to, but I've been pretty busy.  I
figured I'd just wait until I had occasion to burn another DL disc
before trying other things out, which doesn't come along too often.
I'll definitely post to let you know what I find once I do, though.

> (Has it been verified that it is not just a
> deceiving coincidence of capricious
> drive+media compatibility effects ?)

Nope; I've still got what's left of my current DL spindle to
coasterize/burn first, then I'll go try a different brand.  And, again,
I'll be sure to let the list know.  :)

Thanks!

-CJ