Looking for my soul mate

Hello ,

My Name is Miss Ribba Garang from Sudan in west Africa presently residing in Dakar senegal. I am seeking for my soul mate,I believe i can be able to fine my heart here who i will like to establish a long lasting relationship with, In addition,i will like you to reply me through my private email address missribba.garang@yahoo.com so that i will send you my photo and more about me.Thanks waiting to hear from you soonest.

Love From,
Miss Ribba,