Re: Mkisofs - seek error on old image

Thomas Schmitt wrote:
But readcd can read sectors 1273136-1273137 no problem.

This would give hope for xorriso.

I've tried xorriso as you said and it copied the whole ISO to disk, where I could mount it w/o any hassle.

But, strange enough behaviour...
I rebooted the machine (changed the network adapter), and now mount works OK.
Every file is accessible and correctly read. Looks like an interesting bug somewhere in the 2.6.24 kernel :-)

--
        Giuseppe "Cowo" Corbelli ~\/~ My software: http://cowo.yoda2000.net
-<! Non c'e' niente da dire in proposito. Tutto quello che uno deve fare e'