Re: Blanking/Formating a BD-RE

The only thing I want to have is that I cannot mount it anymore with the previous filesystem (all tracks should be removed). I already tried cdrecord dev=x,y,z blank=all but it didn't work:

[root@smooth bin]# ./cdrecord dev=3,0,0 blank=all
Cdrecord-ProDVD-ProBD-Clone 2.01.01a37 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu) Copyright (C) 1995-2008 J?rg Schilling
scsidev: '3,0,0'
scsibus: 3 target: 0 lun: 0
Linux sg driver version: 3.5.34
./cdrecord: Warning Linux Bus mapping botch.
./cdrecord: Warning Linux Bus mapping botch.
./cdrecord: Warning Linux Bus mapping botch.
./cdrecord: Warning Linux Bus mapping botch.
Using libscg version 'schily-0.9'.
Device type    : Removable CD-ROM
Version        : 5
Response Format: 2
Capabilities   :
Vendor_info    : 'LITE-ON '
Identifikation : 'BD B LH-2B1S    '
Revision       : 'AL09'
Device seems to be: Generic mmc2 DVD-R/DVD-RW/DVD-RAM.
Using generic SCSI-3/mmc-3 BD-RE driver (mmc_bdre).
Driver flags   : NO-CD BD MMC-3 BURNFREE
Supported modes: PACKET SAO LAYER_JUMP
Starting to write CD/DVD/BD at speed 2 in real BLANK mode for single session.
Last chance to quit, starting real write    0 seconds. Operation starts.
./cdrecord: Cannot blank BD.
./cdrecord: Cannot blank disk, aborting.

can you help on this ?

yours

Arnold