Re: Help: Burning multisession DVD+R with cdrecord 2.01.01a37

Joerg Schilling wrote:
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@tmr.com> whined again and trolled:

I think [1] is a hint, I bet you used a vendor hack of growisofs instead
of downloading and building the real program from source. That doesn't
mean I promise it will work for you, just that you know what you have.
Oh, and it works for me, one session, multi-session, DVD-R, DVD+R, etc, etc.

growisofs is a dead project as the whole cdrkit is dead.

As you have already noted, you were thinking of some other software which has nothing to do with anything I said.
You didn't apologize for bringing up something utterly unrelated to what I said, you called it a typo.

I would say the same thing about cdrecord, while wodim has fixed many

wodim did not fix single problem from cdrecord, but it introduced
_many_ bugs that never have been in the original.

[ .... many incorrect claims removed ]

Since you removed them I conclude that you could not refute a single one of them, since every problem can be easily replicated. Why don't you just fix the issues I mentioned, and everyone would be happy. These are the reasons why wodim even exists, because you not only refuse to fix these problems, or accept the fixes others have made, you refuse to admit the problems exist, when anyone with a computer can verify them.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@tmr.com>
  "Woe unto the statesman who makes war without a reason that will still