Help: Burning multisession DVD+R with cdrecord 2.01.01a37

Summarizing a Long story: I'm using Ubuntu 7.10 gutsy, and I've been working/researching for almost one week on how to create a multisession DVD+R for backing up. I've moved from growisofs to genisoimage to wodim, finally to cdrecord cdrecord 2.01.01a37. I manually installed cdrecord 2.01.01a37 from smake. I seem to be able to create the first track with mkisofs and burn with cdrecord. It is mountable and readable. But when I get ready to do the second track with cdrecord -msinfo dev=3,0,0; it states:

cdrecord: Cannot read first writable address

----------------------------

Here is what I've done. For the first track:
 mkisofs -v -o track_01.iso -R /media/sdc1/backups

Next I burn:
 cdrecord -v speed=2 dev=2,0,0 -eject -multi -tao -data track_01.iso

I noticed that durning the burn:
 Starting to write CD/DVD/BD at speed 4 in real SAO mode for multi session.

I thought it was a bad DVD drive, so I switched it with another, and I still received SAO, even though I stated -multi and -tao.

Finally I do my:
 cdrecord -msinfo dev=3,0,0

And get:
 cdrecord: Cannot read first writable address

Doing a cdrecord: cdrecord -minfo dev=3,0,0:

Cdrecord-ProDVD-ProBD-Clone 2.01.01a37 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu) Copyright (C) 1995-2008 Jörg Schilling
scsidev: '3,0,0'
scsibus: 3 target: 0 lun: 0
Linux sg driver version: 3.5.34
Using libscg version 'schily-0.9'.
Device type    : Removable CD-ROM
Version        : 5
Response Format: 2
Capabilities   :
Vendor_info    : 'TSSTcorp'
Identifikation : 'CDDVDW SH-S203N '
Revision       : 'SB01'
Device seems to be: Generic mmc2 DVD-R/DVD-RW/DVD-RAM.
Using generic SCSI-3/mmc-3 DVD+R driver (mmc_dvdplusr).
Driver flags   : NO-CD DVD MMC-3 SWABAUDIO BURNFREE
Supported modes: PACKET SAO LAYER_JUMP
Mounted media class:      DVD
Mounted media type:       DVD+R
Disk Is not erasable
data type:                standard
disk status:              complete
session status:           complete
BG format status:         none
first track:              1
number of sessions:       1
first track in last sess: 1
last track in last sess:  1
Disk Is unrestricted
Disk type: DVD, HD-DVD or BD

Track  Sess Type   Start Addr End Addr   Size
   1     1 Data   0          9183       9184

Last session start address:         0
Last session leadout start address: 9184
root@noah:/media# mount /dev/scd0 cdrom0
mount: block device /dev/scd0 is write-protected, mounting read-only

I can mount this. I'm new to all of this, but I'm assuming it is closing the disc. I am open to suggestions. Thanks