Re: Doesn't wodim close disk ?

Hello,

> One may as well use
>   dd if=/dev/sr0 bs=2048 skip=0 count=2146272 of=file.out
>
> > cdrecord -v -sao file.out
> > This way you get a new medium that will work on the MAC.
>
> It would be interesting to make this experiment.

Last time I tried to burn DVD with cdrecord all failed due to SCSI
errors, but it could have improved and I should try to burn again with
it, but I would take a RW media ;-)

> Gregoire did not explicitely confirm that the
> result of  growisofs -dvd-compat -Z  does work
> on OSX.
> But i assume he would have reported the contrary
> if that was the fact.

growisofs burned media works perfectly under OSX yes.

Thanks,
--
Grégoire FAVRE  http://gregoire.favre.googlepages.com  http://www.gnupg.org
               http://picasaweb.google.com/Gregoire.Favre