Re: Re: dvdtools multisession recording fails after a few sessions

Thanks for the suggestions. Looks like I am indeed wearing out the media by
too many (95 seems to be the limit at least for this media) sessions.
Examining the error codes further (3 73 02 is SCSI error POWER CALIBRATION
AREA IS FULL) shows that there is a physical limitation on the number of
sessions (or calibrations in this case) that can be done. I am now writing
larger files in fewer sessions and have so far had a better luck.

Cheers
Farshad