NEW features of cdrtools-2.01.01a35:
- Fixed a bug in checkerr.c that was caused by the fact that errflags()
did try to modify it's string argument.
Libparanoia (Ported/enhanced by Jörg Schilling, originated by Monty firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Set a useful default for the dynamic sector overlap start sector
in case that the dynamic sector overlap limits are manually changed
Libedc (Optimized by Jörg Schilling, originated by Heiko Eißfeldt email@example.com):
- Better code structure for dvd/bd driver recognition.
Cdda2wav (Maintained/enhanced by Jörg Schilling, originated by Heiko Eißfeldt firstname.lastname@example.org):
- New option start-sector=sector allows to set an absolute sector number
where to start audio extraction.
This option has been added as a first step to allow to write a
wrapper for cdda2wav to create a "GStreamer plugin". This helps
- avoid license problems in libcdio
- allows to call a privileged programs like cdda2wav from a GUI
to grant full audio extraction quality that needs generic SCSI
- Cstyle indentation changes
- Man page now includes some forgotten options
- Man page now describes the paraopts= sub option list
- Man page now describes the statistic output from the paranoia code
Mkisofs (Maintained/enhanced by Jörg Schilling since 1997, originated by Eric Youngdale):
- Add the HELIOS UNICODE mapping code. This needs to be done
at UCS-2 level for Joliet and UDF (instead of UTF-8) and only
for Rock Ridge (in case of a UTF-8 based target locale) using
UTF-8 based translations.
- Make the Apple extensions work again with "mkisofs -find"
- Support correct inode numbers for UDF hardlinks
- Support sockets, pipes, char/blk-dev specials with UDF
- read Joliet filenames with multi-session if no TRANS.TBL
or RR is present. I am looking for a volunteer for this task!
Note that this can never be 100% correct as there is no relation
between the names on the master (UNIX) filesystem, the ISO-9660
names and the Joliet names. Only the Rock Ridge names are
untranslated with respect to the original files on the
master (UNIX) filesystem.
- add libecc/edc for CDI and similar.
CYGWIN NT-4.0 NOTES:
To compile on Cygwin32, get Cygwin and install it.
For more information read README.win32
The files are located on:
EMail:email@example.com (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin
firstname.lastname@example.org (work) Blog: http://schily.blogspot.com/
URL: http://cdrecord.berlios.de/old/private/ ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/schily