Re: dvd+rw-tools multisession recording fails after a few sessions

Hi,

Farshad at Farco:
> Looks like I am indeed wearing out the media by
> too many (95 seems to be the limit at least for this media) sessions.

The MMC model specs for DVD-R talk of 2302 "RZones",
of which each constitutes a MMC "logical track".

So if 95 is too much then this seems rather a physical
quality issue. It would be astounding if the number of
95 was a reliable limit. One has to expect some earlier
failures.