Re: cdrtools-2.01.01a09 released

On Don, 25 Mai 2006, Joerg Schilling wrote:
> Linux is the only OS around that still suffers from unfixed bugs from the last
> millenium when looking at the SCSI transport.

You are soooo funny, God of the SCSI world.

How many times must God Jörg u-us tell,
before linux world will understand.
How many times must the SCSI bus stall,
before we know finally the truth.

The answer my friend, is echoed everywhere,
the answer is Jörg for everywhere.

(Please imagine the music in the background)

In fact I really envy you! Such a fundamentally overbording
self-confidence, I really would like to have it, too.

Best wishes

Norbert

A crash reduces
Your expensive computer