Re: Plextor PX-750A/DVD+R/DVD+RW/growisofs

Something weird happened.
While trying to do as indicated, my first call to growisfos failed as usual but
as k3B ejected the disc right after I thought dvd+rw-mediainfo would not give
us the expected ouput => I retried in k3b to get the command line so I can
execute dvd+rw-mediainfo right after.
Guess what : this time it worked ! (at 0.8x)

I'll have more tests this WE to try reproduce everything with detailed output
and will send it afterward.

Strange behaviour, is it ?

Kind regards

David