digital photos to dvd

I was wondering if anyone knows an easy way to put digital photos on a dvd for viewing on a dvd player. I don't want to create a simply data dvd, but a video with the photos. I'm assuming they'd either be delayed slide show or each could be their own channel and require one to forward from one to the next.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little
security will deserve neither and lose both.  - Benjamin Franklin