Problems recording a CD-R with LG4120B

Hello

I am ryting to record a CD-R using my LG 420B drive.  The LG can blank the
media without a problem but when I try to burn an image this is what I got:

Device type    : Removable CD-ROM
Version        : 2
Response Format: 2
Capabilities   :
Vendor_info    : 'HL-DT-ST'
Identifikation : 'DVDRAM GSA-4120B'
Revision       : 'A112'
Device seems to be: Generic mmc2 DVD-R/DVD-RW.
Using generic SCSI-3/mmc   CD-R/CD-RW driver (mmc_cdr).
Driver flags   : MMC-3 SWABAUDIO BURNFREE
Supported modes: TAO PACKET SAO SAO/R96P SAO/R96R RAW/R16 RAW/R96P RAW/R96R
Starting to write CD/DVD at speed  10.0 in real TAO mode for single session.
Last chance to quit, starting real write    0 seconds. Operation starts.
trackno=0
cdrecord: Input/output error. write_g1: scsi sendcmd: no error
CDB:  2A 00 00 00 03 64 00 00 1F 00
status: 0x2 (CHECK CONDITION)
Sense Bytes: 70 00 05 00 00 00 00 10 2A 30 06 90 21 02 00 00
Sense Key: 0x5 Illegal Request, Segment 0
Sense Code: 0x21 Qual 0x02 (invalid address for write) Fru 0x0
Sense flags: Blk 0 (not valid)
cmd finished after 0.002s timeout 40s
write track data: error after 1777664 bytes
cdrecord: The current problem looks like a buffer underrun.
cdrecord: It looks like 'driveropts=burnfree' does not work for this drive.
cdrecord: Please report.
cdrecord: Make sure that you are root, enable DMA and check your HW/OS set up.
cdrecord: Caught interrupt.
cdrecord: Caught interrupt.
cdrecord: Second interrupt. Doing hard abort.

Why doesn´t burnfree works for this drive since cdrecord says Driver flags   :
MMC-3 SWABAUDIO BURNFREE ?

Any suggestions

Many thanks

Ed