growisofs: CLOSE SESSION failed on DVD+R only

Hallo,

When trying to write a DVD with growisofs it always fails when trying to close
a DVD+R with
     /dev/dvd: closing session
     :-[ CLOSE SESSION failed with SK=2h/ASC=04h/ACQ=07h]: Resource
temporarily unavailable
The resulting DVD plays without problems on a DVD player, but does not play
and cannot be mounted on my PC.
When writing a DVD+RW there is no problem.
What's going wrong and what can I do to solve the problem?
My CD-burner is an ASUS DRW-1608P and I'm running growisofs 5.21, mkisofs 2.01
and Linux kernel 2.6.11. The command I'm using is "growisofs -Z /dev/dvd .".

Groetjes,

           Hans.

--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5/040412
 * Origin: The Wizard is using MBSE/Linux (2:280/1018)