Re: cdrecord on linux 2.6.x x > 2.6.8

Αρχικό μήνυμα από  Matthias Schniedermeyer <ms@citd.de>:

> No. But "the other" solutions works flawlessly (for me).
> ssh root@localhost
> <...>
>
> (I haven't use sudo, so i don't know if it is also a solution)

This is not a solution, it is totally lame.

Unix and Unix-like Operating Systems are not like Windows, where you constantly
log in as Administrator and have full power over a whole bunch of things you
never need.

It should work flawlessly for the users that have the right permissions over the
devices AND for those users that are allowed to execute suid-root applications
(for the realtime priority to work).

--
Kyritsis Athanasios <djart at linux.gr>
Studying Electrical & Computer Engineering