Re: *nix flash utility for BTC DVD recorders

On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 06:23:09PM +0200, Andy Polyakov wrote:
> Shall we throw it directly into dvd+rw-tools then? If you would like
> that, then complement the source with your name, or originating url, or
> e-mail address, or "public domain" notice.

Sure, that'd be fine with me... It's come to my attention that the
firmware is also available in ".bin" format, so I'll add support for
that and drop you and the list a note when it's ready. You can then
include that version with dvd+rw-tools. Thanks :)

> It also might be good idea to throw this note into the commentary
> section. A.

Will do...
INet: khym@azeotrope.org |  they raise a paw / the bat, the cat /
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 28 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++