Increasing spam from cdwrite mailing list

Can whoever handles this mailing list please do something about the
increasing amount of spam coming through your server. As a result of this
increase, all emails coming from net.cable.rogers.com are now banned from my
mail server. I suspect that many will unsubscribe from the cdwrite list if
this continues.

If any subscribers to this list are using net.cable.rogers.com, I
respectfully suggest that you switch to another ISP.

Thank you,
Jeff