Re: How to contact Jörg Schilling? - cdrecord.1 patch

On Wed 7 January 2004 17:49, Jens Seidel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> PS: If you reply to this mail I'm willing to help polishing your
> website. Most of your .html files look weird! (Is .html or sgml,
> ... the source of it?)

Have a look at http://cdrecord.berlios.de/test/

That's what I built a while ago, but I got stuck on no replies by
Jörg, due to him having suspended cdrtools development for a while
then. He seems to be back at it again, but I don't have time to
work on it anymore at present. If you want to take over you're more
than welcome.

Lourens
--
GPG public key: http://home.student.utwente.nl/l.e.veen/lourens.key