Re: DVD Writing

Latest,
Upgraded to 5.21 which I believe to be the latest release.

Tried the -use-the-force-luke switch but still get a FATAL error when
running the growisofs command within a CRON job.

If I check the man page for 5.21 it still suggests that this is normal
behaviour, it doesn't give any clues as to how it might be overwridden.

For the time being I will have to stick to my dvd+rw-format work around
although I am not sure this is a good thing with DVD+RW disks.

Many thanks for help so far.
Mark.