Re: hidden file on an iso-image ?

Helmut Jarausch <jarausch@igpm.rwth-aachen.de> wrote:

> I have an ISO image of 300 Mb which is said to contain software for
> Linux and for Windows.
> When I burn it onto a CD and mount it or when I mount it directly as
> loop device,
> I can only see the Linux part ( du -sm shows 144 Mb only).
> When I look at it under Windows I can only see the Windows part.
>
> Is there any means to access everything under Linux?
> And how can I create such an image?

Do you expect help without giving enough information?

You did not give any information about the image, so
it is just not possible to help you - sorry.

There are plenty of possibilities to let the size of the
image file be > the size of the du output. One is a broken
du utility or a broken kernel.

Did you try isoinfo?

       schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de	(work) chars I am J"org Schilling