Re: cdrtools-2.01a37 ready

> Why do you believe that a test that only hits people that are already known
> for violating the GPL (SuSE) is a problem?
>
> Give a better method do deal with the GPL violations.

There is absolutely no doubt that you are violating the GPL. SuSE is
not, let me remind you firmly that the GPL grants the right to make
changes, which you seem to conveniently ignore. SuSE even marks their
version clearly, yielding to your stupid antics.

Besides, becoming illegal is an interesting, but no excusable, response.

Wer im Glashaus sitzt, ...

Volker

http://volker.dnsalias.net/		Please do not CC list postings to me.